One of the largest retail worldwide company located in USA needs a professional, effective and result-oriented team to design, develop and support complex enterprise solutions. This solution is an analytical platform for generation of KPIs and metrics.
You will have a great chance to lead the project from the very beginning. We believe in rewarding outstanding work, developing employees' careers and building long-term relationships with our customers. You will have the opportunity to combine your passion for technology and fashion to build a compelling and delightful experience for our valued customers.
* Implement new features
* Bugfix existing features
* Investigate and resolving of the production issues (in scope of application)
* Build and ship product artifacts to dev/prod cluster
* Devops responsibilities & knowledge of devops tools
* Test code and application (Unit, Integration, etc.)
* MR review for other team members
* Suggest enhancements
* Strive to engineering excellence in every aspect
* Refactor existing code
Java SE 8 / 11, Spring Boot, Kafka Stream API & KSQL, Big-O complexity
Nice to have
* Logging & Monitoring: NewRelic, Splunk
* AWS (EC2, RDS, DynamoDB)
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.