You will join Software Engineering group responsible for development and support of applications which are run for company's business activities support. It's not a single project development, but interaction with many applications as well as tools implementations for keeping company's services up and running.
You will interact with developers, infrastructure teams and data architects.
The role requires great coding and communication skills, disciplined software engineering practices and a thirst for technology.
- code polishes/refactoring and quality improvement
- development of tools and integration with existing apps
- processes automation, scripting, unit testing
- proactive communication with different apps development teams
- develop backend, integrate, test and sometimes web
- Knowledge with messaging (kafka, jms, etc.)
- Knowledge of building tools (teamcity/Jenkins/etc.)
- Knowledge of Relational Databases
- Strong math backgrounds or financial modelling experience is a must
- Fluent or upper-intermid English communication skills
- Proactive and self-driven attitude
Nice to have
• Python is a great plus!
• Clustering Architecture
• Web technologies
• Highly Available systems
• Documentation and presentation skills
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Java||Reg Software Engineer | Java||Remote Mexico, MX||Regular||
|Java||Backend NodeJS Engineer||Remote Mexico, MX||Regular||
|Java||Underwriting Management Java Developers||Remote Mexico, MX||Senior||
|Java||Software Developer | Java||Remote Mexico, MX||Regular||