Applying to the position, you may join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world. Our client is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds to ensure long-term sustainability. The company invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and currently has offices in Toronto, London, Hong Kong, New York, São Paulo, Luxembourg and Mumbai.
Client attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
• Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
• Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
• Accelerated exposure and responsibility
• Global career development opportunities
• Being motivated every day by important social purpose and unshakable principles
• A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
• Manage timelines/deliverables within the team towards the successful delivery of projects.
• Design software solutions by interacting with portfolio managers, traders, operations staff and peers to understand requirements.
• Develop solutions that are in line with client's technology biases, deliver efficiency and scalability, and enable new trading activities.
• Provide knowledge transfer to team members and support staff through application demos, walkthroughs, and documentation.
• University degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
• Proven track records in team leadership, managing development processes
• Must have good communication skills, strong client-facing skills and able to manage client's expectations
• Strong technical skills in JAVA core, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Multi-threading, Concurrency, Performance tuning 6+ years
• Strong knowledge of SQL (MS SQL Server) to be able to make queries, update structure and normalize data 4+ years
• Good understanding and practical experience in DevOps, CI/CD - 2+ years
• Git, Maven, Jenkins, urbancode, junit, liquibase, SonarQube 4+ years
• Jira, Confluence - confident user
• Agile, Scrum framework 2+ years' experience on past projects
Nice to have
• Strong technical skills in Python, pandas, pytest
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.