We are working on an application OPAS (Operation Platform As Service), which is an in-house developed application for Global Market Operations to fulfil business daily operations requirements.
The vision of OPAS is to have
• achieving ultra-scalability without sacrificing performance and availability
• breakdown into components and take efforts to decentralize change management and providing teams with more control over how features make their way to production
• distributed and move away from vertically scaled infrastructure and single points of failures
Not only needed to transform the way we build and operates on a post trade system, and it needed to transform the culture of GM operations.
• You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
o Development of new requirements
o Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases
o Speaking to product owner and business on features and requirements
o Deploying changes to production frequently and confidently
o Production availability of your service - if you build the service you own the service!
• Experience with back-end technologies: Microservice architecture, Java 8+, Spring Boot and Hibernate
• Experiences with Test driven development methodologies such as Junit & BDD
• Experience in developing messaging and streaming service, including Kafka, Websphere MQ, ActiveMQ, Solace MQ
• Worked on designing and delivering following aspects in Java based micro-service based systems
o Fault Tolerance
o Transaction Management
o Communication between services
o Database strategy
o Central Environment configuration
o Distributed Tracing
o Log aggregation
o System level Error/Exception Management
o Versioning for libraries / services considering technical debt
• Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.