Are you passionate about designing, building and delivering robust, scalable and real time data streaming applications? Do you have a curious nature and are always interested in innovation? We looking for someone who can help us turn our product backlog items into working software as part of the self-organized scrum team. You will be joining Sales and Marketing team in technology Center of Global Investment Bank in Wealth Management area. Team is working on providing the needed information and channels of delivery to business users for tailoring of offers for client needs. Sales and Marketing team is multicultural organization with main location in Switzerland and team size of 50+ people.
• Engaged to deliver a potentially releasable "Done" product increment at the end of each Sprint.
• Provide technology solutions that will solve business problems
• Work with other team members and the Product Owner to deliver increment every sprint
• Design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
• Conduct code reviews and test software, along with participating in application architecture and design.
• Bring innovative ideas, leveraging the latest technologies to the user's delight
• Develop software components aligned to our systems development life cycle (SDLC)
• Build automated unit tests and integration tests
• Resolving high-priority defects for your applications as prioritized by the Product Owner
• Collaborate with other teams to deliver business needs
• Participate and actively contribute in the community of practice, sharing and learning with others
• Agile mindset.
• Professional: Promote Agile software development culture & best practices such as pair programming, code review
• Senior level:
• Be able to lead and coach the team on topics related to software engineering and good practices
• Communicative, proactive, and caring to lead topics to a workable conclusion
• Excellent programming skills in Java (EE) with good knowledge of the frameworks and tools, such as Spring Framework, JPA with Hibernate
• Good understanding of current encryption technologies
• Excellent know-how in ORACLE database and data analysis skills
• A good mix of experience with:
• Web development technologies (HTML, CSS, Angular, React, WebGL)
• Test automation using Selenium WebDriver
• Jenkins administration
• Virtualization and host management tools (i.e. Docker and Chef)
• UNIX and Windows system administration
• Eclipse or another IDE
• Understanding of a broad range of platforms, technologies and tools, specifically Java, UNIX/Linux, Oracle, GitHub, Jira, Confluence
• Experience as engineer working in a globally distributed team
• Excellent communication skills and experience in liaising with other teams
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• A flexible, resilient team player with strong interpersonal skills taking initiative to drive things forward
• Familiarity with Scrum software development methods
Nice to have
• CRM (EM/DM)
• Experience working in a CI/CD and DevOps environment is a plus
• Experience working in financial services/products is a plus
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.