We are currently working with a well-known financial services organization in Sydney, Australia who are planning a number of changes in its End-Of-Day batch processing across the Capital Markets technology stack. For this multi-year project, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer with Calypso
- Work in Agile development teams on backlog stories to develop/enhance/customize the Calypso application
- Working on dev ops tools like Jenkins, Tinman, Sorting hat to develop scripts to support env management, EOD execution, test automation. Etc
- Interact and liaise with teams across various geographic locations.
- Interact with Business and Operations user and resolve their queries
- Initially work with the Production support team to understand the project landscape
- 5+ Years of experience on advanced java development
- Expert understanding of DevOps tools similar to Jenkins, Tinman..etc
- Good understanding of key concepts in Java like OOPS concept, Collections.
- Some understanding of advanced Java topics like Multi-threading, custom API debugging etc.
- Having experience / knowledge of Calypso or any other capital market product is nice to have
- Good analytical skills, should be able to analyse and resolve production issues, exposure to develop custom XML dtd
- Ability to write complex SQL queries and understand Calypso database tables
- Willing to learn and work on new products, domain
- Good and effective communication skills
Nice to have
• Configuring different risk analysis, experience in CWS, SFW modules
• Working with quants team on validation of Pricing, Valuation, etc.
• Basic knowledge in SQL, XSLT
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.