At Client, the Wealth Management Planning and Discovery development team is responsible for integrating with and extending a vendor-based financial planning tool. The system will be used by 19,000+ Financial Advisors to help clients in their financial planning needs. The system will also be integrated with various cloud and in-house applications to achieve the best users experience for the end users.
* Duties include providing high-quality services and applications by coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and maintaining programs. Developing and modifying moderately complex information systems involving most phases of systems analysis and programming.
* Focus will be on updating existing Edward Jones applications to use new APIs for data interaction and integration with vendor based financial planning system.
* Analyze, code, test and document programs and enhancements.
* Conduct code walkthroughs to assure quality of programs developed by other associates.
* Optimize application performance for maximum speed and scalability
* Mentor entry and mid-level developers
* Work closely with support team, delivery manager and product owners to address incidents and problem queues, ensuring proper prioritization.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related field.
* Experience analyzing existing applications and making modifications for new features while maintaining other existing functionalities.
* Experience using CI/CD pipelines and code quality tools.
* Test driven mindset using frameworks like JUnit and contract testing tools such as Pact.io.
* Experience and familiarity with Docker, containers, Kubernetes, Microservices, GitHub.
* Experience working with financial planning concepts and APIs (from vendors such as eMoney/MoneyGuide Pro) is a plus.
* Good analysis and trouble-shooting skills are required.
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.