Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients' expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Recruiter to join our local recruitment team based in Bangalore, India. On joining you will be part of an expanding team who are assisting Luxoft reach their planned growth within India. You will be given the opportunity to build a career within an international, dynamic and award winning organization.
This is an exciting time to join us, as we have developed a well-defined career path to progress and develop with in Luxoft.
You will have to work closely with the client delivery managers and sales teams to develop and understand their strategic and tactical hiring needs in India and other locations within APAC region
• Take responsibility for full recruitment life cycle for different type of positions from junior to management level (starting from analyzing the vacancy request and generating talent pull until onboarding qualified candidates)
• Manage the recruitment process through interview to offer stage, and on boarding
• Deliver a first class experience to all qualified candidates and our hiring managers
• Mange business stakeholders' and hiring managers' expectations
• Be pro-active in identifying new candidates for new positions in India and across APAC region
• Use our sourcing methodologies and tools to attract top talents
• Identifies the most efficient sources for generating talent pull vs opened positions
• Manage the administrative tasks associated with each position
• Satisfy applications on the staff recruiting within the established terms
• Take part in forming and maintaining positive image of the Company at the labor market
• Draw up and submit the established reporting documents timely
• Collaborate with the global recruitment team to create candidates attracting strategies
• Research and analyze new international markets and new recruiting technics, tools and sources
• Job briefing and job advertisements posting by using different social media and networks channels
• Work together with our B2E team to develop new ideas for attracting candidates
• Take part together with B2E team in different events such as jobs fairs; company's open door days, conferences etc.
8 to 10 years of experience of recruiting in the IT and/or BFSI domain (BFSI experience - big advantage)
• Prior experience working as an in-house recruiter
• Rich sourcing experience by using traditional and non-traditional sources like database, networks, job boards, social media, Google X-Ray search, online forums, Blogs etc.
• Sourcing and recruiting experience with technologies like Java, JS/Angular, Pega, Murex, QA, Functional Analysts , Embedded C/C++, .Net/C# etc.
• Technologically literate with strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and other commonly used software together with LinkedIn, internet research (Boolean search strings)
• Full cycle recruiting experience supporting hiring managers by delivering recruitment solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic and client-oriented business model
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills, especially articulation of strategy, priorities, and progress/results
• Fluent in English is a must
• Good organizational skills and record keeping (attention to detail is critical)
• Exceptional candidate relationship management and negotiation skills to deliver a brand-defining experience while effectively managing expectations
• Ability to efficiently manage time and prioritize multiple task
• Strong teamwork and influencing skills
• Effective time management skills
• Be thorough, accurate and able to deal patiently with enquiries and requests
• Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
• Be flexible and keen to learn
• Have a creative approach
• Natural sales ability and a hunter mentality
• Demonstrate a high degree of self-awareness and ability to accurately gauge others to appropriately guide thinking and behavior, especially in difficult situations
• Show enthusiasm and commitment to the role
• Affinity to effectively influence and direct others (stakeholders, peers and other colleagues)
Nice to have
Experience from BFSI Industry
English: C1 Advanced
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Recruitment||Regular-Senior IT Recruiter||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Recruitment||Recruiter/Sr.Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialists||Bangalore, IN||Senior||