Our Customer is changing the vehicle ownership experience by inventing software products delivered to the end-user through various digital touchpoints including mobile applications, websites, in-vehicle infotainment and cloud systems.
* Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to develop the end-to-end System high-level design based on conceptual and high-level functionality guidelines, with a special focus on E2E connectivity aspects.
* Designing the architecture
* Use case identification, sequence and activity diagrams design
* Writing of Development Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (DFMEA) documentation.
* High-level requirements elicitation and analysis.
* Writing of system-level functional requirements.
* Evaluating the KPI adherence throughout the entire process
* Acting as a central source of information for development teams.
* Taking the lead on issue resolution at the system level
● Master of Science in Computer, Electrical, Information Engineering or equivalent.
● 5 years of experience in automotive infotainment, telematics or cluster architecture.
● Basic experience with Automotive Connectivity systems and Vehicle Networks (CAN bus).
● Understanding of the Engineering designer role for embedded systems.
● Experience capturing and managing design requirements including writing requirements specification.
● Experience in writing technical specifications including use cases, system diagrams, activity diagrams based on UML rules.
● Basic understanding of cloud networks and system design.
● Excellent English skills, being proficient in technical communication, verbal and written.
● Excellent organizational and communication skills
● Ability to work in a cross-functional team with designers, coders, integrators and business teams. Strong leadership and relationship-building skills including the ability to relate constructively to all levels of an organization.
● Ability to multitask and prioritize projects and tasks effectively.
Nice to have
● Experience in automotive connected systems engineering designer role.
● Background in enterprise systems design, development, and operation.
● Experience in vehicle communication networks design: CAN, Ethernet.
● Experience with mobile app development in Android, iOS or both.
● Experience with networking protocols and API definitions such as REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, protocol buffer etc.
● Ability to work in a cross-functional team with designers, integrators and business teams.
● Demonstrable knowledge of software development along the whole lifecycle.
● Ability to review designs and ensure they meet best practices.
● Experience in developing high fidelity proof of concepts.
● Enterprise Architect knowledge.
● Doors usage for requirement management.
● Ability to work under Agile guidelines and processes.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Relocation Friendly||Send to a friend|
|Software/System Architecture||Solution Architect In-Vehicle Platforms||Detroit, US||Senior||
|Software/System Architecture||SW Architect (C++, Java, Android, QNX)||Detroit, US||Regular||
|Software/System Architecture||Senior Infotainment and Connectivity System Architect||Detroit, US||Regular||Yes||