We've been engaged by a large European Bank to provide resources to their Markets Program development team working on a wide range of projects like CTB changes, risk, and regulatory projects, version upgrades, etc.
This role will be responsible for building, ensuring quality, and shipping the next-generation Treasury platform. The team you will be joining is building a commerce platform utilizing actual microservice and reactive design principles to support the full suite of client's B2B experiences
• Build complex frontend solutions from the ground up using the latest web technologies
• Develop new user-facing features using cutting-edge frontend technologies
• Collaborate with a diverse team of designers, developers, and engineers
• Implement web design principles and standards to ensure our sites renders well across multiple devices
• Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Working in a dynamic, agile, team environment developing excellent new frontend applications
• Innovating new ideas to evolve our applications and processes
• Lead/contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation, solving complex technical challenges around developer and engineering productivity and velocity
• Build and ensure our code artifacts are built-in Continuous Integration (CI) fashion and we soon realize our dream of Continuous Delivery (CD)
• Works independently or as part of a team on the development and support of software applications.
Needs to have experience in the below-mentioned skills
• 6+ years of experience in Angular development
• Docker / Micro Service
• Database (MS SQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL)
• .Net Framework 4+
• .Net Core
Nice to have
• Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google)
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.