- Development and maintenance of GUI/.Net technology stack to specification
- Preparation of deployment and configuration scripts within the delivery channel including Production
- Performance engineering
- Troubleshooting of environment and deployment issues
- User access, security, and data encryption aspects
- Evaluation of new technology components and methodologies as they relate to web services - R&D
- Keen and enthusiastic learner with an ability to work within an agile work environment.
- WE ARE LOOKING ONLY FOR PROFILES WITH 8-9 WEEKS OF NOTICE PERIOD -
- Strong UI developer who has strong ASP.NET or C#.NET UI development skills ALONG with other skills mentioned below
- Minimum experience of 6+ years of development expereince
- ASP.Net, C#.Net (Framework 4.0 and above)
- HTML, XML as programming languages for integration of applications
- Web Services – SOAP / Restful web services
- Databases – SQL or Oracle
- Single Sign on - SSO / SAML
- AJAX, JSON and JQuery for messaging
- Hands on experience in Distributed version control systems like Git Hub, BitBucket or similar is mandatory.
- A Senior UI developer to work in an Engineering team that will support development and maintenance of User Interfaces across the various Risk, Treasury and Finance teams.
- Strong stakeholder management skills to communicate effectively with business stakeholders, business analysts and other developers
Nice to have
- Experience in React and Redux is a plus.
- Financial Services experience (especially Capital Markets)
- Experience in CI/CD tools like Team City, Jenkins or the likes is a plus.
- Experience in Application Monitoring Tools like splunk or similar is a plus.
English: C1 Advanced
Hindi: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.