Our client is one of the “big 4” banks in Australia/New Zealand. It employees more than 30,000 people serving 9 million customers, across over 900 locations throughout Australia, New Zealand and around the world.
DXC Technology is a partner of choice in a large applications modernisation program.
DXC Technology is engaged in delivering several application modernisation projects across the Bank. We are actively seeking resources with a keen interest in application development, migration and cloud.
Internet Banking is a major digital channel for banks. Our projects focus on services driven through 21 different product houses the digital banking channel. The projects object is seeking to deliver additional customer value driving NPS uplift with more features that are aligned with the Personal Everyday Banking domain.
To deliver this objective DXC is delivering several exciting projects all using an Agile delivery framework with squads focused on rapid development and testing of an extensive feature map. The specific projects outcomes are aimed at modernising the Bank’s applications landscape. Typically, during a sprint cycle, squads would focus:
-Applications Development, Migration or Remediation to Cloud
-Application Service Compliance Automation (BAU)
• Providing technical leadership and mentoring to junior team members
• Build & deliver software using standard framework and design patterns according to the bank’s standards.
• Develop scalable real-time low-latency processing solutions in an agile delivery method\
• Develop secure software components that can be reused for building multi-grained services.
• Adhere to governance and standards and ensure alignment with framework patterns.
• Manage work on tools/modules deliverables from concept to completion as per project
• Actively participating in sprint planning sessions to clarify and refine acceptance criteria with Product Owners and Engineering Managers
• Enforce coding standards within the scrum team
• Conducting peer-reviews of other developer's code. Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with various browsers, devices, or operating systems.
• Continually improving the software development process and team performance
• Implementing and testing of technical solutions, and adhering to accepted best practice coding standards.
• Brainstorm and suggest design solutions based on user/product requirements
• Contribute towards an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
• 5 - 7+ years of software development experience
• Strong UI development experience in React.
• Highly proficient in software development in Node, Java, TypeScript, Python.
• Serverless, Microservice & Container based application development.
• Write well-designed, testable clean code and automated tests.
• Work with Security, Architecture, and Infrastructure teams to simplify the adoption of cloud & build within enforced guard rails.
• Analyse production incidents when they occur and help work on fixes to resolve problems.
• Excellent analytical skills and proven track record solving difficult problems
• Experience with development, test automation & continuous delivery environments
• Experience in Microservices, API requests and development
• The ability to engage/motivate the team to work autonomously towards outcomes
• The ability to work with the team to produce high quality work
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-on service.
• Experience with developing on AWS / Azure Cloud services
• Experience working with both SQL databases and DB schemas is desired
• Experienced in Agile / Scrum projects
• Design and Architecture experience (Evolutionary, Resilient).
• Proven experience working with public cloud coupled with certification (AWS, Azure or GCP).
• Continuous Delivery Engineering - pipeline tooling (Linux, Github, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Artifactory, SonarQube, Checkmarx, Rally or Jira, Confluence).
• A hunger to learn and a passion for delivering great customer outcomes
• Experience working in onshore offshore development teams
Nice to have
• Experience using backend Express / Node.js services
• Experience or knowledge of GraphQL
• Background cloud-native architecture
• Experience supporting a production service in a DevOps friendly environment
• Experience with JSON Automated unit testing using tools such as Karma, Protractor, Selenium, etc.
• Exposure to web development tools (NPM, bower, grunt).
• Excellent social and communication skills, with a passion for mentoring and knowledge sharing
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Full Stack||Senior Java Full Stack Developer||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Full Stack||Full Stack Developer||Bangalore, IN||Regular||
|Full Stack||Full-stack Java Developer||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Full Stack||Senior Full Stack Developer||Bangalore, IN||Senior||