The new project with at least 3 years of backlog within an established engagement with tier-1 Oil&Gas service provider with a goal to automate Geosteering, which is the real-time adjustment well trajectory while drilling. Its main objective is to optimize horizontal well placement while freeing up time operational geologists had spent doing routine work in order to focus on complex and more intense tasks as well as the reduction of operational errors related to human factors.
Design and implementation new features
Update/maintenance of existing code base
Design and development of web-application mostly in Angular, and integration with BackEnd
Daily professional communication with customer.
Requirements elicitation or clarification if needed
• 5+ years' experience in web development
• Experience in building Graphs and drawing tools.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
• Software engineering experience in object-oriented design and applying loosely coupled distributed design patterns to realize mid-to-large size web applications.
• Must understand the need for and be willing to develop unit and integration tests. Experience with Web Application Unit Test frameworks such as Jasmine.
• Experience in agile/scrum teams preferably using TFS
• Solid understanding of the software development process and experience working on agile teams
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering or another related field. Advanced degree is preferred.
Nice to have
Experience with front end web graphics development
• INT GeoToolkit experience .
• Oil and Gas experience including drilling or geological related applications development
• Experience with Scientific applications development
• Experience with the Microsoft Technology Stack: .NET, C#, Web Api
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|