At Client, the Wealth Management Planning and Discovery development team is responsible for integrating with and extending a vendor-based financial planning tool. The system will be used by 19,000+ Financial Advisors to help clients in their financial planning needs. The system will also be integrated with various cloud and in-house applications to achieve the best users experience for the end users.
* Duties include providing high-quality user interfaces by coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and maintaining programs. Developing and modifying moderately complex information systems involving most phases of systems analysis and programming.
* Analyze, code, test and document programs and enhancements.
* Conduct code walkthroughs to assure quality of programs developed by other associates.
* Optimize application performance for maximum speed and scalability
* Mentor entry and mid-level developers
* Work closely with support team, delivery manager and product owners to address incidents and problem queues, ensuring proper prioritization.
* 2+ years of experience with React
Nice to have
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field.
* 8+ years' experience developing responsive and browser agnostic web applications in an enterprise environment
* Experience using CI/CD pipelines and code quality tools.
* Ability to use CSS extensively to create custom and rich user interfaces
* Experience in overall Java application development is a plus
* Experience working with financial planning concepts and APIs (from vendors such as eMoney/MoneyGuide Pro) is a plus.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.