Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world. We are a small nimble group and we are growing our team. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, surprising science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about connecting people and we use the products we create every day to stay connected to our team. Want to be part of this team of collaboration innovators? We are looking for a talented Senior Firmware Engineer who can immediately start contributing to the project. You will be part of a small team of developers focused on making video collaboration an amazing experience and the software you create will be used by thousands of people every day.
Working primarily with an embedded Linux camera you will help design, code and test core functionality such as.
- USB streaming.
- USB controls.
- HAL interface definition and implementation.
Involved in debugging issues and bug fixes.
- Strong understanding of C++ and C language
- 5+ years experience
- Experience working on SoC running Android or Linux OS
- Basic understanding of Linux USB Gadget (UVC, HID)
- Understanding of Linux Kernel and Device drivers.
- Understanding of Android HAL framework
- Can-do attitude and desire to solve problems
Nice to have
- Experience developing UVC devices
- Knowledge of python
- Familiar with Linux scripts for tests
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business