Be part of a multinational team of engineers responsible for developing software for automotive Telematics Control Unit products.
Technologies used: Embedded C, CAN, OSEK, RTOS, GSM, 3G/4G, AT commands
Job scope includes software analysis, software design, code implementation, software integration, module verification and validation
- Responsible for the quality and on-time delivery of your work-products throughout the software development life cycles
- Responsible for the development of SW components and/or SW (Sub-)
systems according to the defined SW development life cycle process.
- Work closely with other software engineers in Singapore, and Europe.
- Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering/Electronic, or a related discipline, preferably with specialization or related experience in development for embedded systems
- Analysis and Design experience for embedded SW
- Advanced programming skills in Embedded C/C++
- Experience in unit testing and integration testing
- Good understanding of real-time system architecture/design
- Experience of HW related SW development using microcontrollers, HW boards, PCBs
- Experience in embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc)
- Experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools
- Customer-oriented and committed to work systematically under tight schedules
- Able to learn and work independently and within a team expectation
- Good written and oral communication skills
Nice to have
- Having AUTOSAR experience is big plus.
- Experience with CAN
- Experience on driver development
- Experience in Telematics know how and development
- Experience with OSEK operating system
- Experience and understands Rhapsody Design Modeling
English: B1 Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.