You will be part of a multi-national team of 50+ young passionate developers and testers responsible with the development of the next generation SDN (Software-Defined Networking) solution for Data Center networking.
The solution targets Data Centers of large organizations, including private/hybrid/public cloud environments.
It is addressing the needs of users requiring an easier option than switch-by-switch, CLI-based approaches for equipment management and can automate time consuming tasks such as configuration of L2-L3 network devices.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to join our team.
We are currently in progress of modernizing our pipelines and build environments in order to sustain the growth of the development effort.
This covers the areas of Configuration Management, Source Code Management, build and Continuous Integration, Artifact Management, Orchestration and Deployment.
You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies in the industry, be involved in selecting the right tools, and contribute to defining the processes.
Part of the technology stack used is Jenkins Pipelines, Kubernetes, Ansible, Bash and Python.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work effectively with several agile teams to define the CI/CD processes according to their requirements
- Automate the provisioning of new development and test environments: hardware servers, VMs and containers
- Automate end-to-end system builds and deployments
- Automate integration with 3rd party tools
- Periodically monitoring of CI/CD infrastructure, report issues and statuses, deal with space and performance
- Keeping documentation of the infrastructure environment up to date
Technical skills required:
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines
- Good knowledge of a programming or scripting language - preferably Python, Groovy, or Bash
- Linux administration skills
- Basic knowledge of networking - TCP/IP stack
Soft skills required:
- Very good written and spoken English
- Work effectively in a distributed team
- Problem-solving attitude, ability to analyze business requirements and propose fixes
- Willing to learn and deliver using a wide range of technologies
- Good communication skills and team player
Nice to have
- Understanding of Software Engineering, Computer Science and Agile/Scrum principles
- Experience of working in an Agile software development environment with CI, CD using Git, Bamboo/Jenkins and Scrum
- Hands-on experience configuring and maintaining CI tools such as Jenkins
- Understanding of containerization and virtualization concepts
- Hands-on experience using Docker, Kubernetes, KVM, VMWare
- Experience with performance monitoring tools
- Exposure to configuration management tools such as Ansible
- Knowledge of a general purpose programming language such as Java or Golang
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Experience using the APIs of Atlassian products: Bitbucket Server, Jira, Confluence
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|DevOps||Hot DevOps Engineer||Remote Romania, RO||Junior||
|DevOps||Hot DevOps - Yocto||Remote Romania, RO||Senior||
|DevOps||Hot Senior C makefile Build Engineer||Remote Romania, RO||Senior||
|DevOps||Hot Senior DevOps - Cloud Stack||Remote Romania, RO||Senior||