We are looking for skilled individual to act as DevOps with Cloud. We are providing CI/CD, on prem infrastructure administration support for GPB Digital CLM platform and in the coming year we are migrating that to AWS Cloud.
• Build and own the Release pipeline including the code deployments, uptime, hygiene, performance, monitoring and readiness of the environments for uninterrupted testing.
• Collaborate with other development teams that are also working to deliver use cases on prem and AWS
• Collaborate with central teams (architecture, security, engineering, networks)
• Managing of build and administering instances and services for Development, Integration and Production environments.
• Monitor thresholds and outputs from the build and release pipeline to ensure quality standards are adhered to and are improved over time.
• Develop & Maintain common operational tools and services useful in DevOps environments such as logging, performance monitoring, security monitoring, alerting, deployment/configuration, continuous integration/build servers and resource creation scripts.
• Work closely with other technology teams to ensure that any required changes are made in our systems.
• Provides expertise in process and understanding of multiple areas, such as: disciplined Agile software delivery, production support processes, continuous DevOps pipelines
• Support an application team with change management procedures related to releases
• Good working knowledge of CI/CD environments.
• Bash/Shell scripting
• Knowledge of cloud platform (AWS)
• Best knowledge Ansible, Terraform, Docker
• Python (optional)
• Experienced in DevOps practices for production services in on premise or cloud native environments.
• Experienced in managing of setting up Development, Test and Production environments.
• Proficiency working in Unix/Linux environments. Familiarity with Git, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus and etc.
• Experience of any object-oriented language preferably Java.
• Experience implementing and managing Logging, Monitoring and Alerting framework.
• Experience with Agile development and tooling practice (Scrum, Kanban, etc.), Agile experience/ability to perform cross-functional tasks quickly as well as balance multiple projects and collaborating closely with other development teams.
• Good to have knowledge of the latest cloud security trends and tools in the cloud space.
• Experience in performing IT Service Owner role would be added value.
• Strong execution mindset to manage and track progress against business goals.
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.