In Securities Operations IT, we are looking for individuals who are passionate about what they do, who value excellence, learning and integrity. Our culture places emphasis on team work, collaboration and delivering business value while working at a sustainable pace. Most importantly we are looking for someone who is technically excellent and can aspire, and inspire others, to our values and culture.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with a good knowledge of Linux fundamentals and hands on experience in scripting who has been regarded as a key contributor to medium/large projects and will:
• provisioning and deployment of hardware and infrastructure in the cloud
• implement security practices such as encryption of data in transit and at rest, secrets/certificate management using Vault etc.
• track and assess release performance and make improvements. Familiarity with tools like AppDynamics, Splunk, Promotheus and Grafana.
• troubleshooting build pipelines, infrastructure items etc.
• platform and services integration
* Good knowledge of Linux fundamentals and hands on experience in Linux
* Hands on experience in scripting ( like Python, Groovy, Perl, Shell )
* Build automation and source code management
* Define and implement continuous integration: GitLab, Azure DevOps
* Define and implement continuous delivery and release management strategy
* Application deployment and configuration management : Puppet
* Infrastructure deployment : ARM templates, Ansible and Terraform for provisioning various resources like VMs, Postgres/MySQL/MSSQL DBs, AKS, Storage accounts
* Containers and Orchestration : Docker, k8s
Nice to have
• Experience (min 2 years) in Agile methodology and working with a SCRUM team
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.