As a Senior DevOps, you will be responsible for quality gatekeeping of software created by engineers in your team as well as interfacing with internal teams to improve infrastructure and practices. You will need prior experience in developing and managing services and CI/CD pipelines. Additionally, we will look to your recommendations on new and more effective approaches to infrastructure, including procedural changes, future software needs and tools to enhance productivity.
• Develop and maintain the build system using CMake ;
• Manage and operate GitLab infrastructure by development CI/CD;
• Maintain software packaging, installation and upgrade procedures;
• Develop and maintain software deployment/updates using Ansible + Python OR any other programming language;
• Build and manage containers using such tools as Docker, Kubernetes;
• Monitor automation systems, proactively respond to breakages;
• Develop and maintain log aggregation and infrastructure metrics collection;
• Solve related to project tasks in Python.
• Experienced with Linux, good understanding of OS infrastructure;
• Experienced in working with CI/CD solutions (Jenkins, Gitlab);
• Programming skills in Python preferably (shell scripting) or any other programming language;
• Hand-on experience in building and administering VMs and containers using tools such as Docker;
• Education: Bachelor's degree or higher
Python, Linux, Shell Scripting, Docker, CI, Jenkins, Gitlab, DevOps, Ansible
Nice to have
• Experience with on-device testing (Android-based mobile phones and MCUs);
• Experience with CMake;
• Experience with Docker.
English: B1 Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.