The Client provides the biopharmaceutical and life sciences industries with integrated drug development and manufacturing solutions, from large-scale in vitro and in vivo drug candidate efficacy studies to the clinical and commercial supply of biologics. We are committed to advancing human health by improving the probability of success, decreasing timelines and increasing the efficacy of innovative therapies through helping translate our customer's innovative science into life-saving medicines
• 4+ years of experience in a DevOps / SRE / Systems Administrator role, preferably at a startup using AWS and Kubernetes
• AWS Cloud Development Kit – Amazon Web Services
• 1+ years of experience in Incident Management
• Relevant programming skills to set yourself up for success (Python, Node, Docker)
• Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL,Redshift)
• Experience with AWS services common to serverless architectures (AWS Lambda, AppSync, API Gateway, DynamoDB, IAM, etc.)
• Good knowledge of fundamental AWS building blocks (EC2, S3, RDS, IAM, VPC, CDK)
• Experience working in high-security / high-compliance environments, such as finance or healthcare
• Experience with workflow automation tools like Github Actions
• Experience working in an iterative/incremental development environment.
• Strong documentation skills and a desire to spread knowledge (Runbooks, SOPs, Recorded Training Sessions)
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.