It's an award-winning, tax lot accounting solution marketed to the brokerage, fund investment and active trader & individual investor communities. Our system calculates, tracks and reports cost basis, adjusted for corporate actions and wash sales for 1099 tax reporting and offers a suite of tax-smart tools.
We are looking for DevOps Engineer that can manage Azure DevOps cloud infrastructure and develop YAML and deploy with AKS. The ideal candidate will have experience with creating CI/CD pipelines, creating infrastructure as code, expertise in the Azure cloud stack, and expertise with Kubernetes.
• Experience with Azure and Azure tools
• Experience with YAML file development
• Experience with Power Shell scripting and automation
• Experience with Docker containers and Kubernetes/AKS
• Experience with repository management and GIT
• Experience in Azure migration projects
Nice to have
• Knowledge of Windows System Administration
• Knowledge of cloud security practices
• 20% Red Hat Linux
• 80% Windows Server 2019
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|DevOps||Senior DevOps (Azure) Engineer||Remote Russia, RU||Senior||
|DevOps||DevOps engineer (Research)||Remote Russia, RU||Regular||
|DevOps||Senior DevOps Engineer (Big Data project)||Remote Russia, RU||Senior||
|DevOps||Senior DevOps & Automation Engineer||Remote Russia, RU||Senior||