Our Client a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America are looking for Consultants to be part of the project
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. They work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Malaysia and overseas branches.
The client has more than 80 years of history in the banking industry and is expanding its footprint in Malaysia.
The selected resource will be working in a newly setup technology centre located in Kuala Lumpur as part of Technology and Operations to deliver innovative financial technology solutions that enable business growth and technology transformation.
• To enhance and develop projects/Change Requests related changes and to ensure deliverables are in good quality
• To participate in user requirements gathering and able to provide impact analysis and efforts estimation
• To develop functionalities to cater for business requirements using Windows Scripting, SQL
• To design and build the Control-M jobs for batch processing
• To carry out unit testing and SIT on the developed functions
• To support UAT cycle, troubleshoot the issues and provide bug fixes
• To raise remedy ticket for required changes in controlled environments
• To migrate deliverables objects using Aldon migration tools to UAT/Production environment
• To provide proper documentation for all the deliverables
• 6 to 9 years of experience in a techno functional role
* NetGuardians or equivalent experience in Fraud Management Domain
* Server: MariaDB
* Language: Experience inPython, PySpark scripting SQL scripting.
* OS: Knowledge in Linux/Window/RHEL
* Banking domain or financial institution working experience and familiarity with SDLC process and change management tools.
• Able to work independently with minimum guidance.
• Have good communication skills (to work with various Teams including users).
• Able to organize and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
• Good Team Player.
Nice to have
* Platform: NetGuardians(IFM)
Skillset: API Developement
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Other Packaged Software
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Relocation Friendly||Send to a friend|
|Other Packaged Software||Junior Developer (NetGuardians)||Kuala Lumpur, MY||Junior||
|Other Packaged Software||Senior Developer (Hyperion Essbase)||Kuala Lumpur, MY||Senior||Yes||
|Other Packaged Software||Developer (Hyperion Essbase)||Kuala Lumpur, MY||Regular||