We seek to strengthen our Gothenburg team with a person having deep knowledge and long experience from working in automotive domain. We believe you are a person with a genuine interest to improve how software development is done and have experience from organisation development and agile transformation work.
“We drive CI to accelerate development without brakes”
At Software factory we are building a community with highly skilled personnel. We are harmonizing the workflows and developing tools to be used across R&D, with the aim to accelerate the software development.
We are responsible for:
• Developing continuous integration (CI) architecture & infrastructure.
• Maintaining the complete software build and CI flow.
• Enabling high utilisation of infrastructure, test objects and test artefacts.
• Creating automated tools & applications to secure an efficient flow.
• Supporting traceability to fulfil all legal requirements.
We are applying manufacturing principles and techniques to software development to mimic benefits of traditional manufacturing and creating a software product line.
You will work in an integrated team with the client, following SAFe in a Scrum team of 5-8 team members. The work is performed in a mix of on-site and remote working based in Gothenburg, Sweden.
As a CI Architect in the Software Factory.
You will work with CI pipelines to find common areas to optimise, consolidate and make more efficient.
You will contribute to the work of Software Factory, do concept studies and prototype tomorrows pipelines today.
You will work in a competent agile team, where you make an impact. You will support and coach the development teams across R&D.
- Configuration, implementation and automation of Continuous Integration
pipelines for software delivery, including test automation frameworks
- System integration
- Software configuration management
- Building strong relationship in the developer community
- Continuously improve speed, efficiency, scalability and stability of
continuous integration system and environment.
- Together with the product owner lead the architectural roadmap and
vision for the area.
- Help to capture demand, trends etc from development teams.
- Working in an agile environment with agile methodologies like Scrum,
Kanban, Safe etc.
• M.Sc. in Electrical and/or Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or similar relevant experience.
• > 8 years of experience as DevOps Engineer, SW Integration Engineer or Embedded SW
developer in the Automotive domain
• > 2 years of these 8 years experience as CI Architect
• Automation scripting Python, Bash, Batch, Groovy or Shell
• Knowledge in Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Artifactory or similar
Nice to have
Nice to Have skills
• Experience working with Linux/Ubuntu/CentOS
• Experience working with Azure
• Experience working with QNX, Linux
• Prior experience working with C/C++ and able to read and debug the code
• Experience of Test Automation and Management
• A passion for cars
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business