For a large global investment bank we are looking for GCP-qualified cloud engineers to help with the FIC (fixed income and currencies) cloud migrations under project Cirrus.
Knowledge of Financial Services/FIC would be great - but the primary skills we need are in building, migrating and deploying applications to GCP, Cloud-native services such as GCE, GKE, CloudSQL/Postgres, logging and monitoring, etc. & good written and spoken English, as we would like these engineers to help with knowledge transfer to our existing development & support teams.
We would like to place people alongside the engineers they'll be working with in the bank.
We are looking for a candidate with deep knowledge and experience in enterprise production workloads related to one of the major cloud providers.
Excellent understanding of development design patterns is mandatory.
Proficient in Java and Google Cloud Platform
We expect the candidate to work closely with the product owners, architects, the scrum master, the project managers as well as the development team. Strong communication is required in a cross functional, multi-language and multi-culture team environment spread across several locations.
• Strong application development on Java/JEE platform, open source technologies with hands on GCP implementation is must
• Experience in development in cloud and cloud native environments
• Experience in Kubernetes
• Experience in spring framework, spring boot and REST API development with data processing and storage solutions on GCP
• Hands on experience on application security implementation, Auth 2.0 API Security and fair understanding of deployments and DevOps.
• Understanding and working experience on Messaging frameworks (JMS, Kafka, PubSub etc.. )
• Exposure and knowledge on Docker, Google Kubernetes environment with CI/CD, DevOps tool chains and procedures
• Well versed and experienced in Maven, build and deployment, JWT, XML, RAML, SWAGGER, JSON, SOAP and postman API tool.
• Fair understanding of web frameworks, java script technologies is good to have and libraries
Nice to have
Knowledge of Financial Services/FIC
Experience in hardening Kubernetes clusters is a welcome plus.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
IT Infrastructure Engineering