We have a tier 1 client in the middle of a multi-year Calypso program of work, including an upgrade of their Calypso platform, migration of a legacy system, and a large reg book of work.
You will help deliver new solutions and provide support, analysis for the client team. As well as engaging on an exciting change portfolio with the client, you will also be part of a growing Calypso practice servicing several NA clients with an opportunity to rotate between clients
- Work in Agile development teams on backlog stories to develop/enhance/customize the Calypso application
- Interact and liaise with teams across various geographic locations.
- Interact with Business and Operations user and resolve their queries
- Initially work with the Production Support team to understand the project landscape
- Strong hands-on experience in Java development, Java 1.7 and higher
- Good understanding of key concepts in Java like OOPS concept, Collections, Multi-threading, etc.
- Good understanding of Overall Calypso Architecture
- Hands on Calypso development and customizations , like Scheduled Tasks, Reports, Engines
- Understanding and application of Calypso APIs
- Good analytical skills, should be able to analyze and resolve production issues
- Good understanding of Calypso's message and sender frameworks
- Ability to write SQL queries and understanding Calypso database tables
- Good and effective communication skills
Nice to have
- Basic understanding of UNIX servers and commands
- Understanding of back-office processes like SWIFT messages, Settlements, CREs, Accounting etc.
- Understanding of FX and/or Commodity products
- Experience of tools like Maven, Jenkins, Gradle
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.