We have a tier 1 client in the middle of a multi-year Calypso program of work, including an upgrade of their Calypso platform, migration of a legacy system, and a large reg book of work.
You will help deliver new solutions and provide support, analysis for the client team. As well as engaging on an exciting change portfolio with the client, you will also be part of a growing Calypso practice servicing several NA clients with an opportunity to rotate between clients
• Functional and technical analysis
• Functional requirements and technical requirements gathering
• Documentation of techno/functional requirements
• Unit Testing
• Configuration of Calypso module
• Executing/Supporting SIT/UAT.
• Post-Implementation support
• 4+ Years of relevant Calypso (and/or other Trading System) Front Office experience
• Good/Export knowledge of at least two asset classes (Risk and Pricing) including IRD, FI, Credit, FXD, FX Cash and Commodities
• Experienced in dealing with Risk, Product Control and Front Office stakeholders in both Markets and Treasury divisions
• Strong hands-on knowledge of FO configuration
• instruments, generators, curves, market data , market conventions, etc
• Strong knowledge of FO modules
• Good knowledge of how to analyze P&L and risk parameter issues
• Knowledge of organization setup and User Groups / Access Rights
• Some knowledge of Reporting
Nice to have
• Experience on regulatory projects
• Deeper all-round knowledge of the Calypso application
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.