ML/Cloud based system that efficiently analyzes collected data to predict/prevent/troubleshoot system failures and performance issues in smart-devices
Universal Device Client (UDC) is a Windows service, which contains multiple device agents. The agents are installed on different devices (PCs, compute units, AR/VR devices) and constantly monitoring and provides a big amount of data about the current state, which is sent to the Cloud for further processing like: device discovery, provisioning, predictive maintenance, telemetry, device configuration, software update etc. The agents are required to be as non-intrusive as possible (secured, low CPU power, low memory consumption, low network and disk usage).
Product technical/process details
• Microsoft Visual Studio is used as IDE.
• Product specific apps are written in C++ (C++ 11| C++14 | C++17)
• Using Jenkins pipeline as continuous integration tool
• Management interfaces: CLI / SNMP / Web / REST
• Using Jira as the Agile project management tool
• GIT is used as versioning tool
• Participate in the analysis, design, development, code reviews and maintenance of cross-platform software components
• Interact with project management, leads, testers and other developers in order to understand the features, planning the schedule, designing and implementing the solutions, optimizing, performing development testing and bug-fixing in order to deliver high quality releases on time.
• Contribute new ideas and methods to continuously improve product quality and development efficiency
• At least 5 years of relevant experience
• C++ programming language
• Object-oriented programming knowledge
• Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
• Multithreading expertise
• Design Patterns
• Basic networking knowledge
Nice to have
• Windows AP
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|C/C++||C++/QT/QML Developer (Connected Services)||Remote Romania, RO||Senior||
|C/C++||Senior Developer C/C++||Remote Romania, RO||Senior||
|C/C++||Regular C++ Developer||Remote Romania, RO||Regular||
|C/C++||C++ / Qt Developer||Remote Romania, RO||Regular||