• For an US/UK based client, we are developing applications for their switching series, for both Layer 2 and Layer 3 segments.
• The engineer will be part of a dynamic team involved in developing the cutting edge switching technologies
• Developing/Enhancing new applications for client products
• Providing input in defining new features
• Porting the legacy code base to new hardware platforms, getting the client feature set working on this new hardware.
• Fixing WIs logged in the PV cycle of each software release.
• Sustaining. Fixing customer bugs.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
Strong self-management/motivated software developer
At least 2 years of working experience and knowledge of C/C++ technologies
Good written and oral communication skills in English.
At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
Experience with *NIX development environments (SO: UNIX, Linux)
C Linux programming concepts (IPC, socket communication, multi-threading,
Knowledge of embedded systems
Networking skills: Layer 2 (Ethernet protocols): all IEEE... 802.1Q, P, W, S, AD... ; Layer 3 / 4 related protocols: IPv4/v6, TCP, UDP, etc
Nice to have
Exposure to debugging, supporting Marvell AlleyCat3/AC3 ASIC family
CV to be presented in English
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
French: C2 Proficient
Romanian: C2 Proficient
German: A1 Beginner
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.