We are developing a PBR (physically based rendering) engine which uses ray-tracing approach to generate photo-realistic images from 3D scenes (geometry, lights and materials).
Work on the project assumes the following:
- developing of 3D ray tracing rendering engine;
- implementing advanced rendering techniques;
- researching new approaches to rendering;
- integrating of the engine with CCD tools (like 3DsMax, Maya, Blender etc) and game engines like Unreal;
- Developing and sustaining 3D rendering engine;
- Optimizing engine performance for target GPU hardware;
- Development of new rendering features\techniques;
- 3D rendering optimization and improvements;
- Implementation of new types of materials and lights;
- Debugging and fixing of rendering issues.
Strong C/C++ development skills.
Ability to optimize algorithms for GPU.
Knowledge of graphics pipeline.
Knowledge 3D API (Vulkan or DirectX or OpenGL).
PBR and Ray Tracing.
Nice to have
Strong math background.
Russian: C2 Proficient
English: B1 Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Relocation Friendly||Send to a friend|
|C/C++||Regular Software Developer||Remote Serbia, RS||Regular||Yes||
|C/C++||Senior C++ Developer||Remote Serbia, RS||Senior||
|C/C++||Cybersecurity C/C++ SW Developer||Remote Serbia, RS||Lead||
|C/C++||C++ Developer with background in physics||Remote Serbia, RS||Regular||