Security is a global organisation within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
You'll be working as part of our global Infrastructure Vulnerability Management team. As an Tech Business Analyst, you'll play an important role in ensuring the on-going cyber-security. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our team members.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organisations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver Cyber-security projects in Vulnerability Management area? Are you a committed and visionary team player with an analytical and logical mind-set? Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse and global environment?
We're looking for a Tech business analyst to:
• engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
• translate business requirements into technical documentation
• collaborate with technologists to drive delivery
• conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
• contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
• identify opportunities to improve our processes, tools and reports
• Ideally 5 years of experience in applying business analysis techniques, preferably in IT Security or infrastructure projects (Vulnerability/Patch Management area preferred).
• Experience managing Business and Technical Requirements from initiation to final implementation
• Experience with data analysis - proficiency with Excel is a must, experience with dedicated tools (e.g. Alteryx) is a plus.
• Experience with Business Process analysis (documentation of as-is and to-be processes, process improvement).
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks and driving them from start to completion.
• Ability to challenge and propose possible improvements (in various areas, e.g. process, reporting)
• Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
• Use to work with stakeholders on different levels of the organization, including managers
• Use to work in a demanding and variable environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent in English
Nice to have
• Experience with data analysis dedicated tools (e.g. Alteryx) is a plus.
English: C1 Advanced
*Detailed information and eligibility will be provided once you become a Luxoft employee.
**Please note that relocation is not available for all open positions. At Luxoft Poland it is possible to work remotely only from the territory of Poland.
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Relocation Friendly||Send to a friend|
|Business Analysis||IT Security Risk Analyst with ServiceNow||Krakow, PL||Regular||
|Business Analysis||IT Security Business Analyst||Krakow, PL||Regular||