Master Participation Agreement (MPA) processing is extremely manual for the Operations team. MPA's result in manual settlement of large blocks of trades from other warehouses leading to significant manual effort in the accounting platform. There is no transparency or management tool in place to assist with processing these deals effectively.
The purpose of this project is to analyze the process end to end and design a process to manage these transactions effectively.
KPI Reporting and Dashboard Summary
This project is to establish a reporting and monitoring tool for management to use as a supervisory workflow tool. The idea is either create, or acquire, a dashboard to monitor various workflows in an exception-based environment, establishing more robust controls around our day-to-day processes, allow for better supervisory controls and monitoring, track the performance of key Operations functions/tasks, and create a platform for exception monitoring and broader KPI reporting.
Currently, metrics are produced manually, in a variety of manners, and compiled into a 30+ page deck reviewed monthly which is very time-consuming.
Our client is searching for a business focused technology consultant and functional subject matter expert to assist with advancing the technology capabilities of the Middle Office and Controllers businesses. The individual will work closely with the Middle Office, as well as, key stakeholders in Fund Finance and Front Office to lead projects, gather and document business requirements and coordinate the development, testing, implementation and ongoing support of these requirements.
• 8+ years industry full cycle experience of SDLC methodologies and approaches, including refining business requirements and defining functional specifications
• Experience with Business Analysis on a program level
• Expertise in credit instruments (Syndicated Bank Loans, Bonds, Derivatives, etc.)
• Excellent conceptualization, analytical, and logic skills enabling comprehension and development of complex technical and business issues, topics, and plans
• Excellent communications skills, with the ability to work with business users as well as other members of the technical staff
• Experience with the VPM fund accounting platform is strongly preferred
• Experience working with data warehouses and business intelligence platforms
• Technical experience with application infrastructure, including servers, DB, networking
• Experience with SQL and development experience is preferred
• Adept at listening and soliciting feedback middle office users and stakeholders
• Must be self-directed and motivated while being a solid team player with a strong work ethic
• Ability to thrive in a high-intensity, faced paced environment
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.