Data Highway program is an initiative to develop a centralized data management platform by bringing together all Group's data sources. The platform intends to contain suite of applications to manage different aspects around Data Governance specially:
• Metadata Management across all applications with heavy focus building data catalog, identifying relationships across metadata, creating and managing tag hierarchies based on business context
• Cloud based offerings to business and application users for accessing data catalog and associated data by creating unified Data Layer on top of all data sources. This will enable data consistency across and will serve an input to superior analytics helping drive business with meaningful insights
• Promote self-service model for managing various aspects of data governance
• Centralize risk management around data and improve regulatory data compliance requirements
The platform has been built on leading edge technologies with the focus on developing potential machine learning and data mining capabilities.
• Lead onboarding of data providers onto the Data Highway platform
• Manage the complete onboarding process (end to end) of data dictionaries and related datasets related to the assigned applications
• Develop a subject matter expertise on the data dictionaries, datasets and relationships between different datasets for the assigned applications
• Ensure the data quality of data dictionaries and underlying datasets for the assigned applications. This will include working actively with data providers in resolving any conflicts, issues pertaining to data dictionaries, datasets available on Data Highway for the assigned applications
• Develop deep functional knowledge on Data Highway suite of applications
• Lead and drive the system improvements across the Data Highway's suite of applications
• Develop detailed functional solution for the proposed enhancements and work with technology partners from implementation purposes
• Develop detailed understanding of underlying data model for each of the above-mentioned applications
• Work with UX/UI designers in case of any user interface-related requirements.
• Develop and execute test cases pertaining to enhancements
• Manage backlog of enhancements for the assigned module/sub-module within an application
• Work diligently on resolving any production issues reported by business users
• Coordinate with end users during UAT execution and work with development team to resolve any open issues in timely manner
• Work with release management team to ensure all the planned items are released as per release plan
User Engagement and Operational Process Improvement
• Engage users at all levels i.e. data providers, business users, stake-holders
• Conduct user trainings, demos on Data Highway suite of applications when required
• Actively seek user feedback on the features they use with the goal of getting a sense of any user experience issue, potential enhancements/improvements
• Provide monthly updates to senior management team on the current state of their assigned applications, enhancements/improvements
• Strive to make the overall process more efficient either by proposing any potential automations or building new capabilities within the Data Highway suite of applications
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Science or relevant 3+ years of experience
• Proven experience in a technical BA position
• Analytical mindset with good attention to detail
• Practical experience in both reading and documenting functional requirements
• Solid SQL knowledge. Should be comfortable writing complex SQL queries for analysis purposes on daily basis.
• Data modeling knowledge. Should be comfortable in understanding data model either via an ER diagram or reading through data dictionaries.
• Good Excel knowledge. Should be comfortable performing vlook ups, creating pivot tables.
• Self-starter attitude and ability to work independently
• Excellent communication skills
• Team-player and ability to build strong working relationships amongst diverse peers
Nice to have
• Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Science
• Enterprise data governance experience specially around creating/maintaining data catalog, data dictionaries, identifying data lineage across multiple applications
• Past experience with Collibra and/or Solidatus
• Subject matter expertise in one or more functional areas in the banking sector
• Understanding of agile software development methodologies
• Prior development experience helpful but not necessary
• Experience with large-scale datasets and/or transactional data
• Prior experience working with APIs, and/or Kafka data streaming.
• Prior experience with reconciliation and data quality reporting
• Leadership skills
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Functional/System Analysis||Embedded Requirements Engineer||Remote Ukraine, UA||Senior||
|Functional/System Analysis||Business/System Analyst||Remote Ukraine, UA||Senior||
|Functional/System Analysis||Functional analyst (BPMN)||Remote Ukraine, UA||Regular||