Leading international investment bank developing state of the art interactive platform/Hub using the best of User Experience and Usability approaches and the latest front-end technologies. The project has very high priority with top management, hence proving very good visibility for rapid career growth opportunities.
Full SDLC scope of BA activities, with emphasis on End User experience and developing respective wireframes.
- Requirements analysis, decomposition, and translation into work items for dev team;
- Data mapping, gap analysis;
- Preparing requirements specifications;
- Assisting requestors in applications-related technical questions;
- Coordination between requester and multiple development tea;
- Owned features coordination, progress tracking and reporting;
- Onboarding of new systems onto reference data hubs;
- Overall assigned programme progress tracking and reporting.
Strong background in Business and System analysis;
- Requirements and Risk management;
- Experience in managing stakeholders and coordinating dev teams;
- Good communication skills, fluent English, ability to express thoughts clearly;
- Confident technical knowledge in data structures, XML, SQL;
6+ years of BA experience in IT; full SDLC experience; Wireframes; SQL; Presentation; Requirements - functional\non functional
Nice to have
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Business Analysis||Senior IT BA||Wroclaw, PL||Senior||
|Business Analysis||Technical Business Analyst||Wroclaw, PL||Senior||
|Business Analysis||Business Analyst for Security IT||Wroclaw, PL||Senior||
|Business Analysis||Business Analyst||Wroclaw, PL||Senior||