Excelian was founded in 2001 in order to meet the market demand for a company that would 'go the extra mile' to provide technical application and business expertise to the financial services and commodities industry.
Our Sydney based client has a number of projects and BAU items in flight. Our client is building a team which will handle and implement those requirements. The client currently require a BA who has worked in the Trade Finance business. Finastra experience is a big plus, experience with other trade finance platforms such as IMEX is also very desirable
Knowledge of "commodity & trade finance" and "structured trade finance" and define Borrowing Base and transactional monitoring process as per internal guideline - collateral valuation/eligibility
• Maintains the knowledge and technical skills of team members in commodity financing operations.
• Liaison with the Business and the Vendors to gather and develop new requirements.
• Documenting Business requirements and preparing the Functional spec.
• Execution of Project - Review requirements, Test Cases, Design and Test Results.
• Performs and participate in periodic risk reviews with RISK department and Business Line: monthly/quarterly meeting to discuss "Borrowing Base" analysis.
Total Exp : 7+ Years
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in trade finance domain
• Hands on experience in Trade Finance Operations or in rollout of Trade Finance management systems in multinational banks
• Hands on experience in Finastra Trade Innovation, specifically within the Trade Finance Processing, Static Data and System Tailoring modules
• In depth knowledge of Trade Finance products such as Letters of Credit, Guarantees, Standby Letters of Credit, Collections and Undertakings
• Clear understanding of the life cycle, flows and variants under each Trade Finance instrument
• Good knowledge of downstream and allied processes such as limits, settlements and G.L. entries
• Good knowledge of Agile methodology and sprint ceremonies
• Demonstrated technical understanding of project and system development life-cycles; Experience of data analysis and mapping should be shown
• Excellent interpersonal and structured communication skills. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills must be demonstrated
Nice to have
FInastra TI expereince
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|Business Analysis||Senior Business Analyst||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Business Analysis||Senior Product Consultants||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Business Analysis||Business Analyst||Bangalore, IN||Senior||
|Business Analysis||Business Analyst - Regulatory Reporting||Bangalore, IN||Senior||