In Securities Operations IT, we are looking for individuals who are passionate about what they do, who value excellence, learning and integrity. Our culture places emphasis on team work, collaboration and delivering business value while working at a sustainable pace. Most importantly we are looking for someone who is technically excellent and can aspire, and inspire others, to our values and culture.
- Develop effective professional relationships across the Business, Technology and the wider organization
- Analyze, evaluate and re-design business flows and processes
- Elicit and document low-level requirements by creating EPICs, Features and User Stories using techniques like Specification by Example
- Create documentation including BRD and FRD catering to multiple audiences and stakeholders
- Become SME in IB Post Trade Clearance and Settlement domain
- Support with some lightweight project management tasks
- Most importantly: drive change and deliver
• Minimum of 4 years' experience in Business Analysis
• Technical skills of advanced SQLs and basic Java/Python.
• Experience in IB / capital markets.
• Working experience within a similar function in a large, distributed environment, with a strong understanding of and enthusiasm for technical concepts and security threats.
• An excellent communicator across the diverse spectrum of colleagues, sponsors, and teams with the ability to adapt your communication to the specific audience you are delivering to.
• Interested in data analysis and data analysis techniques and tools.
• Keen to work with a relatively small and dedicated team of professionals, taking joint responsibility for our deliverables.
Nice to have
• Experience in Agile methodology and working with a SCRUM team
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.