We are starting new engagement for building new real time rates risk system with to go live in 3 years. The application serves a wide variety of stakeholders such as Traders, Risk Managers and Financial Controllers and its mission is to provide accurate and timely valuations of trades and their sensitivity to market factors. This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to work within Rates Risk Technology team, cooperating with multiple trading desks, market risk managers and financial controllers to develop this strategically important platform.
• Analysis of data gaps in risk calculations
• Business / Functional requirements for risk-related platforms
• 4+ years experience
• Investment banking experience
• Knowledge of Derivative products
• SQL knowledge
• Ability to compare and analyze large quantities of complex data - ideally in Excel or equivalent - and to identify patterns and themes;
• Ability to work with and co-ordinate diverse, globally spread out tech and business stakeholders
Nice to have
• Experience working with risk and analyzing risk data and inputs;
• Very strong verbal and written English communication skills;
• Ability to think creatively to propose innovative solutions;
• Persistence - ability to get things done;
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.