The Balance Sheet Management Platform supports the Bank's Treasury and Asset Liability Management (ALM) Risk function. The platform operates 24/7 supporting teams in Sydney, Asia, Europe, and North America. The platform undergoes constant change as it provides services to a number of business stakeholders. To facilitate the change a technical Business Analyst with strong data and financial product skills is required to act as go between for business SME's and developers in an Agile environment.
Seeking a Technical Business Analyst covering the following key areas:
• Work as a member of an agile scrum team in the areas of data acquisition, Liquidity reporting, Transfer Pricing, Interest Rate Risk, Hedge Accounting, Securitisation, Capital Calculation and Regulatory Reporting
• Analysis of data or user interface problems or bugs
• Specifying antegration and designing solutions for new change/enhancements
• Assessing technical impact of solutions proposed or being developed (performance/storage/solution suitability).
• Unit testing developed solutions based on own and other's design
• Perform analysis and explanation of ind regression test results on a functional and if required a technical level.
• Interface with business stakeholders to explain change impacts and obtain business approval of changes implemented on unit, integration and regression test level
• Provide, document and present analysis to problems discovered
Proven track record of problem resolution, specifying and designing solutions, testing own and other's solutions once developed using the following:
• Financial products knowledge
• Data analysis
• Testing functional change.
• SQL - development and analysis
• Data process flow documentation and design
• Good written and verbal communication
• Familiarity with Agile and Jira
• Familiarity with Ab Initio.
Nice to have
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.