Work on confirmations - Operations workflows, SWIFT payment.
- Part of the Operational team, candidates will perform the following responsibilities:
- Assess the impact of reference benchmarks across BO, provide changes, and prepare test cases.
- Contribute to overall solutions as per project deliverables
- Define overall testing strategy for the stream and perform various levels of testing for assigned deliverables as well as participate in formal release cycles (SIT/UAT)
Murex > Back Office > Liquidation, SWIFT Financial Messaging and Standards, Murex > Back Office > Workflows (technics), Murex > Back Office > Confirmations
- Strong understanding of OSP (open settlement protocol - Open Settlement Protocol (OSP) is a client-server protocol that manages access control, accounting, usage data, and inter-domain routing to make it easier for Internet service providers (ISPs) to support IP telephony), Workflows, Operations, Fixings process, Confirmations, and Trade Life Cycle
- Strong understanding of Back Office functions and business process flows related to contracts, confirmation, and matching
- Strong functional and technical understanding on the settlement instructions used to build SWIFT messages
- Good knowledge of the different post-trade interactions between the various actors of capital markets including service providers
- 6+ years' experience with Murex BO and/or Accounting Module
- Must have a strong personality, logical and analytical skills
- Be detailed-oriented, a quick learner, and a self-starter
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organization skills
- Strong SQL, Unix, Scripting, Sybase, and Oracle skills
Nice to have
BS or higher degree in Finance, Mathematics or equivalent
English: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.