One of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry has looking for a C#/.Net Core software engineer and good team player
to develop and support enterprise information systems in the Oil & Gas domain.
The project is related to the collection, visualization, and analysis (including real-time) of the data received from production and test wells evaluation.
- Work in an Agile environment with an international distributed team.
- Communicate with project manager, engineers, architects, QA and other colleagues, SMEs, and stakeholders.
- Proactive position in preparation of approaches, development of solutions, improvement of processes.
- Use of coding standards, best practices for writing high-performance, testable code.
- .Net Core/C# + Web API (5+ years of experience)
- Git, Git CLI
- Complete understanding of the microservices architecture and DDD software design approach.
- Ubuntu Linux and Windows CLI
- Scrum in Azure DevOps
- Rabbit MQ
- PostgreSQL (or other SQL database experience)
Nice to have
- Angular, TypeScript
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.