We are currently looking for experienced Senior C# .Net Developers who are interested in joining a very challenging opportunity to design a newly connected vehicle platform together with a prestigious Tier 1 Client.
• Design, implement and deploy C# and private cloud-based solutions
• Work closely with customer to identify the technical requirements for solution
• Collaborate with peers to implement solutions, review code and build features
• Write technical documentation for designed solutions
• Participate in sprint planning activities
• Develop overall technology architecture view on client solution, collect specific documentation (continuum)
• Hand-on attitude to develop and lead development teams, driving high performance and collaboration between all parts
• Willingness to work according to Agile/Scrum methodologies
• Deep programming knowledge in C#, .Net
• Knowledge of complex enterprise systems
• Knowledge of complex/scalable Microservice architectures.
• Exceptional development and engineering experience and the ability to apply that knowledge to solve the complex problem of developing and connecting different applications with Cloud services
• Experience in designing and implementing scalable and reliable solutions
Bachelor's or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.
3+ years software development experience in C#/.NET (.Net 4.5+ to .Net Core upgrade experience would be a plus)
2 years of hands on in Azure Cloud
Kubernetes, Docker, Key Vault, Kafka, Scale Sets, all sorts of Azure DB's, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data explorer, ARM templates, Data Lake, etc.
Nice to have
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business