You will be working in a global team within the Markets Regulation Technology. We are working on key business intelligence/reporting programs, supporting the bank in meeting its global regulatory obligations.
• collaborate with stakeholders to gather data requirements and propose data architecture solutions
• design and implement scalable and efficient data pipelines to ensure accurate and secure data flow
• provide performance tuning advisory
• ensure the highest quality of deliverables
• advise on development tools and infrastructure
• 8+ years of experience in building data models and reporting solutions
• Solid experience of a wide range of Azure services: Azure SQL DB, Databricks (Spark) and/or Synapse, Power BI
• Solid understanding of Lakehouse architecture
• Ability to design and implement complex big data solutions
• Strong Python programming skills
• Good understanding of Apache Kafka, Apache Airflow
Nice to have
• Apache Flink
• Azure Functions
• Azure Logic Apps
English: C1 Advanced
Annual holiday - 20 or 26 days. The duration of the leave depends on the overall seniority
Occasional leave - 1 or 2 days/ depending on the circumstances
Child care leave - 2 days or 16 hours per year
Absence due to force majeure - 2 days or 16 hours per year
Maternity Leave - 20 weeks
Parental Leave - 41 weeks
Paternity Leave - 14 days
*The acquisition of rights to the above benefits depends on the form of cooperation. Benefits apply to those employed under a contract of employment.
**Please note that relocation is not available for all open positions. At Luxoft Poland it is possible to work remotely only from the territory of Poland.
***Options offered by the Polish government.
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.