If you're interested in working with extraordinary people and real professionals in one of the largest IT Service Companies, join Luxoft (12,000+ employees around the world), http://www.luxoft.com. We are looking for you, Luxoft is happy to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants who communicate well, like to work in teams, and are willing to travel. We mix creativity, analytics, and a casual environment in order to get new products and services to market quickly.
In Luxoft, our culture is one that strives on solving difficult problems focusing on product engineering based on hypothesis testing to empower people to come up with ideas. We are recognized as Best Place to Code, and we do it with a truly flexible environment, high-impact projects in agile environments, a culture focused on results, training and strong support to grow your career.
Work together with Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers and automotive suppliers to develop and support the product development & optimization of various System and Software features under agile methodologies.
For the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to enhance and develop your career with the following benefits:
• Join a highly competent and motivated international team
• Apply your talent into figuring the shape of future car
• Personal growth and promotion options
• Make an impact on the overall growth of Luxoft
- Work with the customer Architecture and Software Platform teams, tool vendors, and AUTOSAR basic software partners to create:
-- Configure BSW component
-- Integrate Ford specific complex device drivers
-- Application software components
-- Build and Debug the software using the build toolchain.
-- Supporting documentation
-- Integration guides
- Work with tool vendors to validate CDDs and BSW components across multiple vendor AUTOSAR stacks
- Perform code-level integration-related tasks such as replicating build environments, source code debugging, and continuously improving and streamlining deployments.
- Support Ford internal teams as well as Tier 1s in deploying AUTOSAR platform and application software components.
Teach others within Ford about Classic AUTOSAR and its capabilities
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering
- Experience in software development for automotive control units
- Experience in AUTOSAR Methodology and workflows
- Hands-on experience in AUTOSAR software development/integration projects
- Hands-on experience with AUTOSAR Authoring tools such as Vector Davinci Configurator and Elektrobit Tresos
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with complete AUTOSAR BSW (Communication Services, Memory Services, System Services, and Complex Device Drivers)
- Strong understanding of the flash bootloader.
- Knowledge of safety systems, ISO26262, ASIL A-D
- Deep understanding of programming fundamentals and experience with C programming in embedded environments.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal in working teams
- Proven ability to work well with others as part of a diverse global team.
- Self-reliant, self-motivated, and passionate about leading-edge technologies.
Nice to have
- Experience with configuration management software (GIT)
English: C1 Advanced
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business