The ongoing growth of software complexity in the automotive industry is a key enabler for the introduction of high-performance computers and emerging networking technologies such as Ethernet. These technologies though well established in the IT world have not been very common in automotive industry so far. Beyond provisioning significant more resources for computation and commutation they also enable new system and software development paradigms in automotive like model-based system engineering, service-oriented communication or runtime adaptability.
In line with these paradigm shifts it is the main goal of this project is to support our customer in the re-design of the entire vehicle software architecture.
You will be a part of international team of professionals who working on famous China OEMs on a different projects.
Also you will take an active part in pre-sales activities and kick-of the projects, solve a challenging tasks and work with future technologies.
- Requirement elicitation and alignment with customer
- Work planning and task definition
- Coordination of on-site team activities, and ensuring seamless collaboration with remote teams
- Taking an active part in pre-sales activities as a SW Dev expert
- Take a leading SDW Development role in new projects kick-off
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent practical experience
- At least five (5) years of experience in automotive development (AD/ADAS functions domain knowledge)
- Experience in automotive system engineering (AD/ADAS functions)
- Experience in software architecture (AUTOSAR Classic, ideally AUTOSAR Adaptive) and service-oriented architectures in automotive
- Experience working with at least one SysML tool
- Good communication skills with a customer and a global team
Nice to have
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Goal oriented
- Ambitious, self-driven
- Automotive system design processes and tools (PREEvision or Rhapsody or Enterprise Architect or any SysML tools)
- Agile project management and development
English: C1 Advanced
Chinese: C2 Proficient
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business