Deliver modern, omni-channel, real-time retailing shopping experience built on Sabre Travel AITM for low-cost carries (LCC). Enhance direct offer capabilities to drive airline yield. LCC's require low cost and highly configurable flexible eCommerce capabilities and provide ability for LCC to process Offer and Order transactions. Provide reduced cost through consolidation of common components including consolidation of offer management system.
First deliverables will include building and enhancing to Shopping Engine and Retailing Mixer to achieve the following
• Shopping Engine to be able to offer air solution for LCC using Radixx content fare/rule/schedule and availability
• Retailing Mixer to support Offer/Order API for Shopping Engine
• Debugs non-complex software products by systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
• Develops and executes software test plans.
• Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
• Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
• Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
• Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
• Assists with the designing, coding and execution of automated test scripts.
• Documents and tracks product testing problems.
• Maintain automated scripts and department's on-line library.
• May conduct functional test process consulting.
• Attends scrum meetings, provides oral and written reports.
• Min 5 years of experience
• Very good understanding of Software Testing Process/ Methodology with automation experience (familiarity with TestNG, Cucumber & Jenkins), and knowledge of QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution
• Expertise in Java, Cucumber, Webservices/API and browser testing, familiar with JSON/XML
• Very good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
• Convert system or End to End requirements and prepare relevant test scenarios
• Convert manual cases into automated scripts to be executed as part fo CI/CD
• Track all the Defects at the program level for SIT and End to End
• Track the progress of the individual area based on the program timelines
Nice to have
• Experience in Airline/travel agency domain/industry
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills
• Experience in working with Agile development methodologies, Scrum in particular
• Excellent communication skills in English written and verbal
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|
|QA automation||Regular QA Automation/Manual||Remote Ukraine, UA||Regular||
|QA automation||Senior QA Automation/SDET (Java)||Remote Ukraine, UA||Senior||
|QA automation||Test Engineer||Remote Ukraine, UA||Regular||
|QA automation||Senior Test Engineer Automation||Remote Ukraine, UA||Senior||