We are searching for Senior Test Automation Engineers in the Software QA Test Automation team. As a Senior Test Automation Engineer, you will be architecting tools, tests, building/improving frameworks to help automation the next level. Your responsibilities will include exploring new technologies & ideas to remove the barriers and overcoming challenges in extending the end-to-end automation. As a Senior Engineer, you will be working with Dev, QA, and PM for new programs (NOV/NTI/NP) to find opportunities for automation.
The ideal candidate would be diligent, hard-working, and passionate about Test Automation and Quality. The successful candidate will need to employ strong problem-solving skills, SW engineering expertise as well as a strong ability to complete effectively in fast-paced, relevant environment while working with different teams of engineers and collaborators.
• Leading, participating, and contributing to R&D initiatives,
• Mentoring junior team members with best development practices,
• Architect, Design and Develop tools/libraries/framework,
• Improve / Update / Debug tests and tools efficiently,
• Drive improvement and enhancements in the existing automation ecosystem,
• Develop and maintain efficiency tools and reports,
• Participate in requirements and design engineering; participate in the preparation & review of systems & software requirements, specifications and design descriptions,
• Coordinate closely with peers & partners to ensue timely and effective communication of all assigned work activities,
• Actively dive, participate in internal and external team discussions about the projects and initiatives.
• Proven experience in software development
• Solid understanding and familiarity with Test Automation and Test development tools
• Strong knowledge of Object oriented design & principles
• Proficiency in programming (C++, C#) and scripting languages (Python, PoweShell, VB Script, Perl)
• Good understanding of PC architecture
• Application and/or system software programming
• Familiarity with Unix and bash
Nice to have
• Knowledge of Machine learning /AI is an aset
• Programming device drivers under MS Windows OSs
• Knowledge of Relational databases and working experience with SQL
• Client/Server programming
• Experienced in .NET with development of Windows applications, Web services, Web-based applications/report
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
Line of Business