Luxoft is looking for experienced and enthusiastic Appian developers to be part of our growing team in India. You will have the opportunity to work with global clientele of ours on change and digital transformation projects. You will work to design, build and enhance Appian Workflow system. You will be part of high calibre project teams comprising of engineers with deep technical expertise and domain experience.
Luxoft offers competitive compensation & benefits package for motivated and deserving candidates. The insurance benefits of Luxoft India are amongst the best in industry. As you progress through your career with Luxoft India, you will also have the opportunity to apply for roles in overseas locations of Luxoft through our flagship Internal Mobility (IM) program.
* 3-6 years of Appian Development Experience.
* Overall IT experience of 4+ years in related technologies such as Java, BPM etc.
* Appian - Level1 or Level 2 Credential mandatory.
* Should have done complete end-to-end implementation for at least 3 projects.
* Good in handling Integration with 3rd party systems.
* Must have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college.
Appian, Scripting, SQL
Nice to have
SQL, Appian, Integration, Scripting
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.