Our Client is on a mission to build the IPO process support of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there.
As a Angular developer you will assist Client's digital technology team in defining, developing, and extending the architecture of front-end client solutions to support our brand websites.
• Continuous Improvement & Collaboration- Share your best practices and coding knowledge at all times to help enhance existing processes and technologies, improving documentation, maximizing learning on the team, and encouraging process optimization.
• Design software solutions by interacting with managers and peers to understand requirements.
• Develop solutions that are in line with the client's technology biases, deliver efficiency and scalability, and enable new trading activities.
• Provide knowledge transfer to team members and support staff through application demos, walkthroughs, and documentation.
• 6+ years of proven IT experience
• Hands-on Angular experience
• Strong TypeScript understanding
• HTML5, CSS/CSS3 experience
Nice to have
• Experience and expertise with Python
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.