The Project is for Large International Investment Bank, Fixed Income & Currencies line of business. It is planned to create a brand new Cash Settlement Engine (CSE). CSE will deliver a single cross product settlement and payment initiation platform for cash products reducing cost of ownership and improving operational efficiency. CSE should not be viewed as a standalone monolithic application running on its own dedicated infrastructure. Instead, CSE will form part of an Operations eco-system where a set of cooperating services will handle Cash Settlements, Documentations (DICE), and Client Self Service. CSE will be hosted in the internal cloud with a clear glidepath towards a future external cloud hosting solution.
Modern technologies are going to be used in new platform: Java 8/11, Spring Boot, Angular, Kafka, PostgreSQL/Oracle, and Google Cloud. Active phase of project development should take 2-3 years. 2-3 Scrum PoD are going to be involved that consists of full stack, java backend, angular developers and QA automation engineers.
At the moment we are looking for 7 talented and experienced persons that will be a part of SCE Scrum Team. They will work in the global distributed team with centers in the Germany, UK and India among professionals equally willing to share experiences and absorb new development trends / approaches
- UI/UX Design
- Build application front-end using Angular
- Build, deploy, release, and support application on early stages
- Communications with business and customers
- Mandatory to undergo Luxoft Hacker Earth Assessment
- Mandatory 7+ years
- UI/UX Design
- Knowledge of various design and architectural patterns
- Version Control (e.g. Git)
- English Upper-Intermediate
Nice to have
- Experience in the finance industry and work with Fintech community
- Facing off to key business stakeholders
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Seniority||Send to a friend|