Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world. We are a small nimble group and we are growing our team. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, surprising science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about connecting people and we use the products we create every day to stay connected to our team.
Want to be part of this team of collaboration innovators? We are looking for a talented Senior Android Framework Engineer who can tell us what to do. You will be part of a small team of developers focused on making video collaboration an amazing experience and the software you create will be used by thousands of people every day.
Work on Implementation of custom services, applications, and device management features running on custom Android device.
Develop an Android software platform for unique embedded products. Provide core system services for other applications.
Ensure the product software has the highest quality, performance and security.
- Android Framework Engineer with a good understanding on design concepts.
- Who can understand AOSP components: Video pipe, Camera, Services, Wifi, Ethernet, HAL, System Services.
- Communication protocols like MQTT, TCP/IP, BLE
- Debugging the product bugs.
- Basic python/shell scripting.
Nice to have
- Experience customizing AOSP for targeted devices like media streaming
- Experience integrating custom framework components into Android
- Expert level knowledge of one or more components like Graphics, Imaging etc
- Good knowledge of various frameworks like OpenGL, OpenCL, OpenVx etc
- Expert level knowledge of efficient rendering of various view elements and viewing system in general
- Experience implementing best in class security concepts to secure interfaces, apps, services etc.
- You love working with Android and carry android devices and tinker with them
- Good knowledge of device firmware updates, OTA etc
- Good knowledge of supporting multiple displays within Android and how to route different content to them
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Annual holiday - 20 or 26 days. The duration of the leave depends on the overall seniority
Occasional leave - 1 or 2 days/ depending on the circumstances
Child care leave - 2 days or 16 hours per year
Absence due to force majeure - 2 days or 16 hours per year
Maternity Leave - 20 weeks
Parental Leave - 41 weeks
Paternity Leave - 14 days
*Detailed information and eligibility will be provided once you become a Luxoft employee.
**Please note that relocation is not available for all open positions. At Luxoft Poland it is possible to work remotely only from the territory of Poland.
***Options offered by the Polish government.
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more information.